Tuesday, April 5, 2011

TWO IMPORTANT THINGS TODAY

1. I am uploading PDFs tonight of The Chess Reports, Chess EXTRAS as well as other PDFs to my Web Site (still unannounced until all of this is done). I will also be loading pictures of other things I sell. It will probably take me 2 months however to complete.

2. I have the agreements, contracts, etc. ready to go for the Red Wing Chess Event. My web guy has already told me he has been to Red Wing twice and it will be a great location. I know the price, the hotel details, what you will need, what is included, etc. I will announce more details this Saturday along with the program. The cost, if you need to know now is $189.00 and will include a copy of a book we will be using at the two day event. You will be shipped the book in advance to look over. There will be plenty of other things too. If you already have the book, you will be given a credit.

3. Two have ALREADY signed up!! Yippee.

4. It will be called the Chess Soiree 2011. Look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible!

Please contact: bob@thinkerspressinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment