Wednesday, October 27, 2010

KEEPING UP WITH THE JONESES

Tuesday I was out of town and didn't get back until midnight so I have to wait until today to write and it already is late.

I am writing a report for the Chess Reports on the Chess Clinic. The mail I am getting indicates people had a great time. As you might figure, we are plotting for next year and a couple of interesting ideas are maturing as is the case for the Chess Reports.

The Chess Reports will be different for Semester 10 which is coming up in a month. But I can't say more until I have worked out the niggling details. It's something I have been "planning" for some time. It's rather exciting and once again will require additional work. You will benefit in a major way.

Back to the drawing boards. I have 3 new DVDs, the new ChessBase 11, and a new book to write about, so that is coming up too as well as The Critical Secret for Success newsletter for owners of the book.

Stay tuned!

bob@thinkerspressinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment