Friday, August 13, 2010

JOHN HARTMANN IS NUMBER 25

John hails from Omaha, NE and was referred to by another attendee, Bob Woodworth (also of Omaha) who will get his choice of prizes at the upcoming Chess Clinic on Oct. 22. Welcome aboard John!

BIG SALES + NEW ITEMS LIST GOES OUT TODAY!
True. And it will go out to our Gold Card 2010 customers this afternoon. In a few days it will go out to our regular customers. The Gold Card holders get first pick and their chances of them getting everything they order from this listing is very high. You can still become a Gold Card holder if you ask me how. (email address is below).

The hardest part of creating such a list, in this case, 4 pages, is all the dotting the "i"s and crossing the "t"s. I spend as much time writing, "only in the USA," or deadline is such and such, because if I don't people show up like ragweed pollen looking for eyes or a nose to land! Fortunately, my clients have for the most part, become astute.

When I look at a site like Amazon, I say to myself, "What a mess! How much does all that gobbledygook actually upsell versus how much time ($$$) it took to create those little pieces of information references?" I am sure Amazon knows, but for me, it's not a good return on investment (ROI). And Amazon has NO stories because everything is DB (database) driven.

As with all sales, there's something in it for you, and something in it for me. We'll straighten it out in a little bit.

Thanks.

bob@thinkerspressinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment