Wednesday, June 30, 2010

REASONS TO COME TO THE LAST CHESS CLINIC

I will be working on another 1-2 page brochure to send out today on why it would benefit you to come to this Last Chess Clinic. If I sit still and just try to "crank" usually not a lot comes to me. I take advantage of "annoyance" sometimes. That is, as I work on finishing up something else, little sparks will fly and I jot them down and in a few hours, I have reasons including perhaps, some new ones. This presupposes I can find my notes.

And, later today I hope to have one of those NEW ideas because it's already in the cauldron.

By the way, for you Gold Card customers and subscribers to The Chess Reports, the Big Sale at those Everyman Chess prices ends today. Tomorrow, everyone else will get a chance at those Big Discounts.

So watch your email box today and tomorrow.

Chess Clinic 6
Clarion Hotel (563-391-1230 for reservations)
Davenport Iowa
October 22-23

bob@thinkerspressinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment